As seems to be a frequent occurrence I had the idea that 2019 will be the year of project completion. Then I remembered that I have this idea every year!
WIP= Work in progress
PhD = Projects half done
Current WIP ( that I can recall)
- Bee Keepers Quilt
- Knitted squares Afghan-all one colour
- Patchwork Quilt (three quarters done)
- Skirt-nearly done for Christmas
- Hitchhiker scarf
- Beaded bracelet ( nearly complete cruise project)
- Zippered pouch ( years old)
- Crochet shawl kit (never started)
- Two tunic tops (not started but required for trip in February
And the list goes on………
When I am brave enough to adventure towards the bottom of my stash I am sure that there are many more projects jut waiting to be finished.
I’m also thinking of starting a one woman campaign for sustainability
“A jumper is for ever not just for Christmas”
Apparently Charity (thrift) shops are swamped with old/ nearly new Christmas sweaters. Come on guys get off this bandwagon. Refined reuse recycle and more importantly don’t waste your money!