This childs sweater has been completed today! Yippee! Having moaned last week about the number of UFOs I have it is good to knock one off the list! I am particularly pleased with this sweater for a multitude of reasons.
1) I have made the sweater to be sent to Nepal. Hopefully it will keep a child warm.
2) I used yarn from my stash
3) The shoulders are an envelope style with buttons on either side. The buttons came from my button stash.
4) The pattern was free inside a magazine.
5) at the end of August the Monday craft group in the village will send off a parcel of knitted items to Nepal. We’ve all been touched by the recent devastating earthquakes. We have sent financial donations. Now we are sending items knitted with love.
I will take pictures of the final items, which will go in the parcel, before we post them off.