I seem to have misplaced my crafty Mojo at the moment! I’m not sure where it is but I can’t seem to motivate myself to do anything crafty. So I took Benji dog for a walk whilst I mentally searched for the elusive Mojo. On this lovely walk near to my cottage I thought long and hard about all my PHd’s (projects half done). It took a few mental exercises to recall some long ago started projects but I wrote them down as soon as we got home from our walk. I’m still not certain that I have recalled them all but here goes:
1) Gorgeous green knitted dolman sleeved sweater from a 1952 pattern. This wool cost a fortune so I really must finish it.
2) Bee keepers quilt made from knitted hexipuffs. This blanket will take YEARS to finish but I could do with a new blanket so I must make an effort.
3) Secret Christmas present nearly done. This may be redirected to a worthy cause but we will see.
4) A patchwork quilt with a village theme/pattern. Not too much work required to complete so one big push would do it.
5) A quillow which just needs finishing touches.Vintage,upcycled,
6) Up cycled vintage jewellery roll. This is a prototype which I WILL finish next week.
7) A patchwork quilt that only needs the binding and a little quilting.
8) Traditional pieced paper patchwork quilt with not much completed.
9) Fabric for a flowery dress but hasn’t met the pattern or seen the sewing machine yet!
10) A cut out stretchy skirt for summer which would take two hours max to finish but….
I am very good and really enjoy starting a project but rubbish at completing -obviously. I am sure that there are multiple other projects lurking in my project box somewhere. Maybe one day soon I will make a supreme effort but in the meantime I will just take Benji dog for another walk.