This week I have spent ALL of my time
1) Walking Benji Dog
2) Tyring hard to look after Hubs whose recuperating from a Knee Replacement op.
3) Walking Benji
4) Taking Benji to the vets as he’s had a stomach upset ( don’t go there!)
5) Sorting Hubs medical insurance and drugs out.
6) Sorting Benjis medical insurance and drugs out
7) Trying not to give Hubs Benji’s medication or use Hubs medical insurance for dog!
8) Walking Benji
9) Baking cake for “unexpected visitors” who came! -and ate cake.
10) Baking for, and helping at, yesterday’s community cafe
11) Walking dog
12) Cleaning kitchen floor after walking dog
13) Visiting my Mum and not realising that her care home is in quarantine due to a flu outbreak.
14) Finishing reading my current book mentioned in last blog post.
15) A small amount of time sewing and even less time knitting
16) Walking dog. In fact I think that Hubs has had a new knee as a ploy to make me walk more!
phew!! Sunday evening! No wine and no pub due to Hubs still being on medication. Benji dog has finished his. See what next week brings and I will count how many times I walk Benji dog.