Last night I went to see Robert Plant (ex Led Zeppelin front man) in Llandudno. This is the first (and possibly the last) time that I have been to a Rock concert. I actually enjoyed it! Robert Plant was fantastic. I learned quite a few lessons.
1) Do not go to a standing only rock concert again.
2) Do not go to a standing only rock concert wearing high heeled boots.
3) Do not stand behind tall people.
4) Do not stand behind tall people wearing strange hats.
5) Do not wear a heavy winter coat to a rock concert even if the temperature outside is freezing.
6) Do not go for fish and chips before a rock concert
7) I was not destined to be a Rock Chick.
The event was an education and people watching was amazing. There were men, slightly the worse for drink, continually filming the concert with their phones in the air. They were also chatting to their mates and holding a pint of beer in their other hand. The laugh was that they frequently raised their pint above their heads to film instead of their phones, with interesting results!
I had to borrow a photo of Robert Plant from his website as my attempts at photography were rubbish as you can tell from my picture!
If I’m perfectly honest I would rather stay at home with my knitting! I do however, believe that you should try to do different whenever you can. Last night was certainly different!